Saturday, October 30, 2010

Midterm Grades= Great Success

I am extremely proud of my grades, now hitting the midterm period. Being a baseball player, I’ve been told by a couple of the older guys on the team, “Your job here is to get C’s and play baseball.” This would be there bare minimum. It’s not me to be presented an opportunity and take advantage of it and do my best.  I did not receive a single C on the midterm. I found it very helpful that athletes are expected to attend 5 hours of study hall a week. During this time everything is so quiet and I feel like I can blaze through my work at 100 mph. Another place where I accomplish most of my learning is in the classroom. I find that if I try hard to listen, take notes, and participate, then I will be most successful.
But honestly I am not settled. My grades could be better, when I get a test back and look at the wrong answers, I always say I should have gotten that right. So I just want to focus even harder and take advantage of every point that I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment