Two months ago I was itching to leave that place I call home and finally start living independently, but today just hit me like a ton of bricks. I'm not the type to let things bring me down, but it seemed like every step I took today was harder than usual. It's a good thing I am going home tomorrow, although it is only for a couple hours and a dentist appointment I am not looking forward to. Hopefully it will be a nice change of scenery. So right now, the biggest thing I'm looking forward to is hitting that bed. The faster I fall asleep, is the faster I can get these morning classes over with and get on my way out of here.
"So I'm coming home
Lost on a road I don't belong
I'll rest my song
I'm so alone
Far from the streets I call my own
I'm coming home"
-Alter Bridge-
No comments:
Post a Comment