A good blog post has more than just a description or a simple topic. A good blog post gets the reader intrigued and thinking deeper. The post should have pizzaz; this includes a catchy title, imagery, and quality vocabulary. I'd have to say Oscar has a great imagination and I find myself reading his blog site, "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" all the time. Just the title alone of Oscar's blog is eye drawing I'm not even the biggest fan of blogs but his are well put together. I guess it is important for someone to take pride in their blog and realize, this is out in the open and people are going to be reading it, make it worth their while. Oscar sometimes tell me that he finds my blogs funny, so that is also very important. The blog author has to have a good tone or personality.
This makes me think twice about a couple of my posts. I feel that they were kind of lacking in the department of interest. I am going to work on that...

You have humor in your blogs, it's like your own thing. It amazes me how you can put your personality in your blogs so naturally.
ReplyDeleteI read your blogs too tyler, they're entertaining
i totally agree with oscar, your can tell that your personality is in them when you write.
ReplyDelete