
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Blogs That Interest Me!
In the last week of reading blogs for basically the first time of my life, I have found them to actually be very interesting given they tend to the readers appeals. I have found one website about drumming and news in the rock world. This was extremely interesting to me because the way I learned about drumming was through researching bands, their styles, watching videos of how they play, and what inspires them. This blog site provides readers with all this! What makes this site even more interesting and even beneficial to the reader is that instead of only getting to read one person's opinion and speech, the blogs are contributed by a bunch of different musicians or knowledgeable sources. For anyone interested in expanding their knowledge in music I recommend this site. 
Now being a fan of the St. Louis Cardinals is not easy. Very often I am faced with the question, "Red Sox or Yankees? (which I find to be a very annoying and childish competition between fans)." when I try to watch baseball games on TV, it is either Boston or New York. How I became a fan of the Cardinals is complicated but none the less, now, it is very difficult to stay committed as a fan. A blog website I have found gives me hope. http://www.fungoes.net/. This site gives all kinds of information about my team. How the players are playing, the ups and downs of games, and how the team is keeping up. Although not everyone can benefit from this website specifically I know others with my problem can learn from this. Although you may not be able to watch your team all the time, blog sites are excellent for being able to track the team you love.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment