- Independent- I find myself to be very able to fend for myself in the big world. My parents raised me to do my own laundry, make my own meals, get a job and always be aware of my actions and their result. I feel this heads up style of life has given me an advantage in the university environment.
- Determined- When it came to being on the field I wouldn't be satisfied walking away without giving my best performance. The same goes for school. Any project I take on I work to try and perfect because that work represents me and anything less is unacceptable.
- Organized- If it weren't for organization my life would be a giant puzzle. I can't find any motivation to complete anything if its not done in a structured manor. I pride myself in the fact that my room is kept tidy and things kept in pristine condition.
- Talented- I am a man of many talents. I participate in athletics and succeed, I play my drums and enjoy drawing and other artistic things.
- Calm- I usually do not get worked up very easily. When there is a situation, I have the ability to take a second and sit back to defuse the issue. I am not a fan of confrontation so I take the relaxed backroad to a solution.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
5 Words To Describe Myself
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment