Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's This Tough Already?


The biggest obstacle I have faced in my first two weeks at Southern Connecticut State University is the task of balance. With baseball starting up and classes coming on at full force I find it nerve wrecking to think about managing readings, studying for tests, practice, a social life, and still in the back of my thoughts; the desire to spend time with my girlfriend who attends school at Eastern Connecticut State University. I’m sure this initial shock will surpass, because I am the type that will try and make things work, figure out a solution, and maintain the drive needed to succeed. So the sole worry of what is to come must be my biggest challenge that I have come upon in these past 2 weeks. I am confident things will shape up and this college experience will be everything I need and can manage.

No comments:

Post a Comment