Saturday, November 6, 2010
My Own Corner of Concentration
Many people like the library or camping up under a tree with a book when they need to study, but personally, the best place for me is my own desk in my own room. All I need to do is pop my ear buds in and I can shut out the world and get working for hours. I am comfortable here, I have my posters, all my study tools in my drawer, all my books, and my calendar. I have a much easier time focusing in a place where I feel comfortable. At the library its too quiet, there are other people around that I don't know, and I have to make sure I am not making any of my weird focusing faces... It also helps that my roommates are very rarely around. I know this may not be the most exotic of locations but it suits me just right.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

your desk is really neat!
ReplyDelete