Friday, November 12, 2010

The World Needs Leaders: Captain Planet

I’ve always tried being the leader and have taken pride in that. I try to come up with the best plans that work. I try and get everyone to cooperate and organized. In high school I was captain of my baseball team and it’s a great feeling. It’s a big confidence booster to be that guy that people look to to pick the team up, make the important plays, and get the hits that bring success. When I got together with my friends I would work out the schedules and put the plans together because mostly I liked the responsibility and handled it well. I think important skills of a leader are good communication, hard work, flexibility, organization, and of course some skill and knowledge about what you’re involved with. The world needs leaders whether they be children, adults, or even cartoons. Leaders are essential to success. Without leaders everyone would go their own way and get nowhere. People would get lost; there would be no unity. Leaders are everywhere you look and they deserve a lot of credit because it’s not always easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment