When I am in my math class everything just comes to me. It almost seems unfair; the majority of the class seems to be struggling and I keep receiving awesome grades. Students will stand around before class and try to bash the professor and his teacher methods, but all I need to do is sit through the class and absorb the subject and it all comes together. The teacher knows me by name and everything, which gives me a big boost of confidence. The best feeling is finishing the test 10 minutes before the others and being confident in my answers walking out the door.
This isn't your basic math class, it is unusual because it is a class based on teaching math. This class isn't directly relevant to me because I am not trying to become a math teacher, I am trying to become a teacher in physical education, but this class has gotten me interested in the field of math education.

These two blog posts are technically for next week. I counted them as next week's. Please try to also complete this week's ASAP. Thanks.
ReplyDelete