Saturday, December 4, 2010

A Simple Dream

      In my dream life I don't want to walk on the moon or be a big rock star or strike people out for a living. I want to live a simple happy life with a family, a moderately sized house, and a 2003 firebird trans am. The car is probably the flashiest thing about my dream life becuase I love the simplicity. A big expensive lifestyle is just too chaotic and stressful for my liking. After college I would love to get a job at a high school, teaching physical education, and coaching the baseball team. I love the sport and teaching about what I love. If things went really according to plan, that job will lead to a coaching job at a university, where I can make the big bucks... sort of. I also dream of having a son that I can share all this with. I want to teach him the game and turn him into an all star. Hopefully he gets picked up by a professional baseball team and can support my retirement.

No comments:

Post a Comment